Unlike other proof-of-stake coins where the staking comes from inflation (newly generated tokens) at Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) the staking rewards come from the network fees which Kyber Network collects within a certain period (so called Epoch). The so-called DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) which consists from all KNC holders that are staking their KNCs is voting on how the Collected Network Fees are going to be distributed every month. They can choose between burn, investment into the Kyber Ecosystem (and how) and distribution of the Ether to the wallets of the staker. In addition, there will be weekly votings on several proposals as well.
Articles in this section
- How to start Staking?
- Which crypto assets are available for staking?
- Is there any minimum staking period?
- Do I have to pay fees?
- Are there any minimum or maximum amount for staking?
- Can I participate in the votings if I stake at SMART VALOR?
- How is the staking reward calculated?
- How to calculate APR?
- How are the rewards calculated for the Kyber Network payout?
- When and how are the rewards distributed for Kyber Staking?