The annual percentage rate is determined by the blockchain protocol itself, all rewards we receive will be shared with our users. The blockchain networks set the underlying return rate depending on the number of staking participants. Hourly rates are accessible on the internet.
Articles in this section
- How to start Staking?
- Which crypto assets are available for staking?
- Is there any minimum staking period?
- Do I have to pay fees?
- Are there any minimum or maximum amount for staking?
- Can I participate in the votings if I stake at SMART VALOR?
- How is the staking reward calculated?
- How to calculate APR?
- How are the rewards calculated for the Kyber Network payout?
- When and how are the rewards distributed for Kyber Staking?