No, in order to actively stake an asset on the blockchain the stake has to be locked. The exact lockup period varies. We keep it at a minimum whilst also avoiding too many balance switches, in order to decrease overall transaction costs.
Articles in this section
- How to start Staking?
- Which crypto assets are available for staking?
- Is there any minimum staking period?
- Do I have to pay fees?
- Are there any minimum or maximum amount for staking?
- Can I participate in the votings if I stake at SMART VALOR?
- How is the staking reward calculated?
- How to calculate APR?
- How are the rewards calculated for the Kyber Network payout?
- When and how are the rewards distributed for Kyber Staking?