You need to have an account at SMART VALOR and make sure you have enough coins/tokens in your SMART VALOR wallet. You can either purchase them on SMART VALOR or do a deposit onto the exchange if you purchased them somewhere else. Then you click on “staking” in the left menu to go onto the staking services page of SMART VALOR. You just click on the coin/token you want to stake, enter your desired amount, and click on stake now.
Articles in this section
- How to start Staking?
- Which crypto assets are available for staking?
- Is there any minimum staking period?
- Do I have to pay fees?
- Are there any minimum or maximum amount for staking?
- Can I participate in the votings if I stake at SMART VALOR?
- How is the staking reward calculated?
- How to calculate APR?
- How are the rewards calculated for the Kyber Network payout?
- When and how are the rewards distributed for Kyber Staking?