Tokens in circulation are 22’034’003. Besides these, there are pre-sold tokens included in the 45 million tokens that were available during the public sale. A large part of these tokens has a 6-, 12- or 18-month lock-up. For more information, visit https://smartvalor.com/en/valor-token
Articles in this section
- How were the tokens distributed?
- Will there be an additional issue of VALOR tokens?
- Is KYC mandatory to receive my VALOR?
- When was the token generation (TGE)?
- Where will the VALOR token get listed?
- Why don’t I see the tokens from the sale distributed to the token holders on Etherscan?
- What is the total number of tokens and how are they allocated?
- When will my tokens be unlocked?
- When will the VALOR token be issued?
- When does the lock-up periods end?