We did an exchange-based token sales using our own primary market (fundraising) and exchange platform. Tokens got issued to our exchange wallets. Token buyers see the allocated VALOR in their user accounts. If you do not have a lock-up or if the lock-up has ended you can withdraw VALOR and send to your personal wallets. These transactions will then be recorded on, say, Etherscan.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an additional issue of VALOR tokens?
- Is KYC mandatory to receive my VALOR?
- When was the token generation (TGE)?
- Where will the VALOR token get listed?
- Why don’t I see the tokens from the sale distributed to the token holders on Etherscan?
- What is the total number of tokens and how are they allocated?
- When will my tokens be unlocked?
- When will the VALOR token be issued?
- When does the lock-up periods end?
- How can I claim my unlocked tokens?