Depended on your allocation date and lockup period, the tokens will show up in your dashboard as part of your total tokens. All lock-up periods are calculated from the token generation date- March 27, 2019. Please note that the total tokens need not be equal to your available balance, which is the number of tokens you may immediately use for transactions. Once the lockup has ended, they become automatically available in your balance. You can transfer them to any external wallet, trade or use them on the SMART VALOR platform. Of course, you can also buy tokens on other exchanges and deposit them on our platform.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an additional issue of VALOR tokens?
- Is KYC mandatory to receive my VALOR?
- When was the token generation (TGE)?
- Where will the VALOR token get listed?
- Why don’t I see the tokens from the sale distributed to the token holders on Etherscan?
- What is the total number of tokens and how are they allocated?
- When will my tokens be unlocked?
- When will the VALOR token be issued?
- When does the lock-up periods end?
- How can I claim my unlocked tokens?