The VALOR tokens are specified to be ERC20 compliant and can easily be transferred to most of the external wallets. The VALOR Platform transactions are set by default to be used in connection with a hardware wallet (e.g. from Ledger). Although we strongly advise the use of hardware wallets, transactions are also possible towards any Ethereum wallet compliant with ERC20 tokens.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an additional issue of VALOR tokens?
- Is KYC mandatory to receive my VALOR?
- When was the token generation (TGE)?
- Where will the VALOR token get listed?
- Why don’t I see the tokens from the sale distributed to the token holders on Etherscan?
- What is the total number of tokens and how are they allocated?
- When will my tokens be unlocked?
- When will the VALOR token be issued?
- When does the lock-up periods end?
- How can I claim my unlocked tokens?